DATES AND CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT THE JOURNEYS
The journeys are organized from the 11th until the 22nd of every month. They are 12 days and 11 nights long in total. In order to fully live the experience and meet magical places of the Colombian Amazon, it would be best to stay for the entire duration of the retreat. However, it is possible to stay for a shorter period, but we recommend a minimum of 5 nights.
Travelers can extend their journey however as many days as they can and wish for. Our team will be in Mocoa a few days before the start in order to receive the participants at our hostel. You should arrive in Bogota a few days before the starting day, which is the 11th of every month, so that you can reach the hostel by traveling by bus (12 hours journey) or by plane (2 hours journey), from Bogota.
The hostel is located 20 meters from the main road that connects Mocoa to other cities like Villa Garzón, where the airport lies. The region of Mocoa gathers all the little communities which live around the many rivers and are a pure expression of life, with music as an essential part for them to balance the four elements and sustain the peace and joyful way of living. We have witnessed how, by integrating every little element of the experience, people´s healing process got rapidly intensified. It´s definitely contagious!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST + WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
50% off May 11nd-22th
The prices given below include inter alia: accommodation, meals, drinks, Ayahuasca sessions with shamans :
We ask participants to pay either the full amount of the trip or a reservation of €500 no later than one week before the start date of the journey via our website :
– If you pay the full amount of the trip 30 days or more in advance, you will also benefit from a 50% discount!
– In case of reservation (€500): you can pay the rest either during the seven days before the trip, or once in Colombia (in this case you would have to pay the peso colombiano equivalent of the remaining amount).
CALCULATE THE COST OF YOUR JOURNEY
THE 12 DAYS AND 11 NIGHTS FOR THE GROUP INCLUDE:
• Breakfast and lunch, dinner is offered on the days there is no Ayahuasca session, or for people who decide not to drink
• Guided tourism visit (CEA – Centro Experimental Amazónico, End of the World waterfalls and Hornoyaco waterfalls)
• Transfer from the Epicenter to where the Ayahuasca ceremony will take place and the tourism visits
• Between 2 and 5 Ayahuasca sessions, dependant on the number of days of the total trip.
• Sharing of the experience (optional)
It does not include:
• Travel from Bogotá to Mocoa and/or Mocoa-Bogotá. It does not include transport either by bus or plane. The choice of means of travel will depend upon the needs and initiative of the group or individual preferences.
• Ayahuasca ceremonies that take place before or after retreat dates, these should be organized individually by participants. We will provide guidance with pleasure.
• Transfer outside the days of stay in Mocoa, Colombia.
• Participants who decide to stay in the Epicenter, be it before or when the retreat finished; should communicate with reception to reserve their room. The cost of accommodation in the Epicenter per day is 35USD$ (Not including food). You can pay for accommodation in the hostel or with the organization.
• Visits of personal interest to the town of Mocoa are not included, this is at the participant’s own cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please note that Inner Mastery International cannot refund any payment in case the participant is unable to attend the retreat for any reason.